Journey through the coronavirus pandemic with us.
In a time of fear and uncertainty, we pray that you find hope and comfort knowing that churches throughout this community, and across the nation, are linking arm-in-arm to help you and your communities through this. Here you will find everything from kid-friendly ways to talk about COVID-19 to video messages of hope and assurance from ministry leaders from our area.
By proactively linking arm-in-arm with other churches and organizations throughout our region, we’re able to provide tools and resources to support and engage families, parents, small groups, students, young adults, and other churches and church leaders with messages of hope and light.
- LIVE worship and messages of encouragement every day at 12pm
- Spotify playlists that point to God
- Small Group studies and discussion resources
- Neighborhood engagement ideas
- Educational resources and activities for students K-12
- Immediate areas of opportunity to serve those most impacted
Resources for Churches
In this continually evolving situation we know that churches and church leaders need help too. From shared resources to how-to’s, to videos and knowledge bases—help maximize your potential to BE THE CHURCH in your community.